I'm still in the process of typing up my vacation and adding pictures, its so long.
so on the 4Th when we got back Jake and I slept pretty much all day-then before he left for work we did like a 15 min firework show with the dogs. It was really funny because Banjo would just sit there and watch them and Kazzoe was trying to run away, she would duck her head behind me-it was a good thing I had them on leashes or Kazzoe would have been a million miles away. Anyway, the next day July 5th Rhian (pronounced ryan) and Nicole brought up girly girl-there bird, and Venus-their greyhound for us to baby sit while they are in Idaho. that bird squawks whenever you leave the room and she isn't with you and it gets so annoying. anyway when we got back, the gardens looked really good except for two things-the red flower plant Jake bought me just before we left didn't get watered so it was dead and then neither did our strawberry bush-oh well there is always different plants to take its place-pics to come later. I started summer school on July 6th at 7 AM-and since Jake doesn't get off work til 8 i have been biking to school and its killing me; I am so out of shape. Today is my dads birthday and I would like to wish him a happy birthday and let him know I love him and appreciate all he has done for me in my life time-he is the best dad in the world. well I'm off to take a nap before I dive into 4 math assignments so peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment