I love my maternity pants. they fit so nice, not ever having to worry about have the buckle imprint in my skin. they are so comfy. to bad they don't make them for non-fat people. i would have started wearing them forever ago. To bad clothes in general have to be so gosh dang expensive-i mean even Walmart maternity are like 20.00 bucks. which is not bad if you compare, but i still cant believe that, and they are hard to come by to. its a good thing the Internet exists and i can have stuff shipped to my house, makes my life so much easier. no driving around to a million stores, and i don't have to waste gas either. yes, computers and the world-wide-web make my life so much easier and fun.
Anyway, I have some of the cutest maternity shirts to. my mom even gave me one as an early birthday present a couple weeks ago when we went up to visit. Ross is the best store for cheap, but cute shirts. I'm gonna go to St. George one of these days just to go there and get a few more. besides summer is coming, gotta have a variety to wear :) I am finally starting to really show, before it was easy to put on a hoodie and go and no one was the wiser, but pregnant fat is sometimes fun to show off especially in cute clothes. Anyway, its late and I'm finally getting tired. so off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment