Friday, April 15, 2011

wishing it was already summer

I really want to go camping.
Make a fire-sit around it, come home spelling like campfire.
It reminds of girls camp and current creek and I really want to go.
Its to bad school is still going, i work every weekend, and its STILL not warm outside.
But were gonna go because Jake wants to take his new telescope out and sit and watch the sky all night, which is ok by me because i can go to bed while he stays up.
And I can take the dogs, and Kazzoe can dig a big whole where i don't really care about. :)
I'm gonna go to bed and dream about it now.

Side note: i had the coolest dream, where Jake and i were driving through vegas, so we stopped for the night and on our way out of the hotel, we put a couple dollars in the slot machines and won 10 Million dollars. and then I proceeded to take all my family to Hawaii for a week. It was the coolest dream. to bad that will never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment