Dearest Sydney,
You are three months old! I can't believe how fast time flies and how big you are getting. You are becoming more fun everyday (not that you weren't as a newborn, but this is a different kind of fun.)You are so beautiful, and your dad and I love you so very much.
This past month:
The funniest thing happened on September 20. Your dad and I were in the bedroom watching Kung Fu Panda 2, and you were in your dads lap looking around. You turned your head in the direction of the computer screen, and the colors must have caught your attention because you wouldn't turn your head back. After several attempts to get you to turn your head towards me; I finally just turned your face towards me, and you looked at me like 'what did I do that for' and turned your head right back to look at the screen. Your dad and I laughed it was quite funny.
You have become quite the thumb sucker, I'm trying to see if I can get you to take a binky instead but I'm not having much success. Sometimes when I see you sucking your thumb while you're asleep I try and trade it for a binky...its worked so far, but only while you're asleep. But once it's out of your mouth your thumb replaces it.

So lately you are doing this thing where you wake up and I leave you in your bed; usually til you have been crying for a few minutes. Occasionally I will come check on you and I'll see you playing with your hands above your face. Starting at them intently and moving your fingers. It's actually very fun to watch as you learn about them.

Things You have done this month:
You are three months old! I can't believe how fast time flies and how big you are getting. You are becoming more fun everyday (not that you weren't as a newborn, but this is a different kind of fun.)You are so beautiful, and your dad and I love you so very much.
This past month:
The funniest thing happened on September 20. Your dad and I were in the bedroom watching Kung Fu Panda 2, and you were in your dads lap looking around. You turned your head in the direction of the computer screen, and the colors must have caught your attention because you wouldn't turn your head back. After several attempts to get you to turn your head towards me; I finally just turned your face towards me, and you looked at me like 'what did I do that for' and turned your head right back to look at the screen. Your dad and I laughed it was quite funny.
You have become quite the thumb sucker, I'm trying to see if I can get you to take a binky instead but I'm not having much success. Sometimes when I see you sucking your thumb while you're asleep I try and trade it for a binky...its worked so far, but only while you're asleep. But once it's out of your mouth your thumb replaces it.
So lately you are doing this thing where you wake up and I leave you in your bed; usually til you have been crying for a few minutes. Occasionally I will come check on you and I'll see you playing with your hands above your face. Starting at them intently and moving your fingers. It's actually very fun to watch as you learn about them.
Things You have done this month:
- First trip to Las Vegas, Nevada. It wasn't the best for you because you were having trouble sleeping. And we forgot your baby bed to make matters worse so you had to sleep on the bed with mommy and daddy.
- You have started to stick your tongue out all the time, and i laugh every time you do it.
- You love to get your diaper changed, you squeal every time and its so fun.
- You love to watch everything around you. You always have to be sitting up and looking around.
- I'm trying to get you to eat out of a bottle...yes i know its really late to be starting that, but i never took the time cause breastfeeding you always seemed simpler.
- You can almost stand on your own, if you weren't so young I'd say you could be walking soon. But first we need to get you to roll over.
- AND you are able to hold onto things on your own.
| sticking out your tongue |
| with Grandma Lydia |
| looking at daddy as he is coming in for a kiss |
| mad and sticking out your tongue |
| with Nicole |
| daddy was making funny noises at you while giving you a bath |
| see...you are standing...for the most part :) |
![]() |
| right now this is the toy i give you most often, i call it your purple caterpillar |




No comments:
Post a Comment