Friday, November 11, 2011

October

Well only two things happened in October, well make that four things.

1. Sydney turned 3 months old
2. Lydia and Josh came to visit
3. My parents came to visit
4. Halloween happened.

So we will start with number 1.
Sydney turned 3 months old. I can't believe I have a 3 month old child! Life is so amazing and goes by so fast.

Second: Lydia and Josh came up for an afternoon in the middle of October (I can't remember the date)...and took us out to lunch and then to Park Discovery. It was really windy unfortunately. For Lunch we had Cafe Rio, and ate it at the park. The wind blew a thing of black beans all over my pants so now I have red stains on them; sad day. We took the dogs and they had a ton of fun. We found out that Banjo already has arthritis. It was a nice afternoon, other than the wind of course.

Third: My parents and Grandparents came to visit for a day (Oct 29-30). It was really good to see them. They got here Saturday morning around Noon, and the first thing we did we leave Sydney with my Grandma and Grandpa Harvey (which was kind of difficult because that was the first time I have ever left Sydney with someone other than Jake for any amount of time).  Me, Jake, and my parents went to a movie. We saw "The Help." It was a great movie, I highly recommend it. We then came back and went out to lunch at Sonny Boys BBQ. The food was wonderful. Then Jake and my grandparents took a nap, while me and my parents went shopping at Wal-mart. My parents are wonderful and I love them for all they do for me. After that they went back to there hotel, and we (me, my parents and grandparents; Jake stayed asleep) met up at 11 PM and went hot tubing.
The next day was Sunday, so we all got ready (except for Jake) and went to church for sacrament meeting. Sydney was so cute, she did well for the first half of the meeting and then she started to get fussy. There was a musical number going on and so I was swaying her back and forth and singing along with the choir and she started to copy me in baby talk. It was so cute. Then I had to take her out into the hallway and get her to fall asleep which she did ten minutes before the meeting ended.
We then went back to my house, ate, let everyone hold Sydney one last time and then they left.
Can't wait to see them at Thanksgiving.








Here we are eating at Sonny Boys BBQ





I just love Sydneys Face!


Fourth: Halloween. It was fun, but next year when Sydney can really particiapte it will be even funner. We carved pumpkins a week before, so on the day they were wilting-its okay, they looked better than some of the others in our neighborhood. When my parents were here they bought me a bag of candy because there are some kids in the neighborhood, and who knew if they were going to trick-or-treat.
We went down to Lydias to visit before trick-or-treaters start out. We dressed you up in the Halloween outfit that Lynsdey bought you, but that will be the only time you will ever wear it and even then it was too small. We got home just as people started out on there merry way. Well by 10 PM we had 15 people come by the house, so that left Jake and I to finish off the candy-which we did.  





No comments:

Post a Comment