| 27 weeks |
![]() |
| 27 1/2 weeks |
Well we're at 31.5 weeks. 8 and a half more to go. I'm a little nervous. Lizzy had been so clingy. She hasn't wanted anyone but me, even with Jake. And I'm a little that worried especially with the challenge she has been at night that she is going to be majorly jealous of little William; and maybe even take on his night schedule.
But other than that we are thrilled for this little baby boy, who loves to move. Especially at night when I'm relaxed and lying down he'll just start kicking away.
I'm proud to say I've only gained 20 pounds so far this pregnancy. It is unfortunate that I am considered obese at this point weighing in at 197.
I'm having terrible nausea wherever I lie down. Sometimes it's worse on one side then the other, and I haven't yet thrown up, but I've been close a few times.
Sex is almost nonexistent at this point because it makes my varicose veins bulge and become engorged and makes walking painful.
I really need to get on the ball and deep clean the house before the baby comes otherwise fitting him in my room is going to be so much more than a tight fit. Also, we have almost no clothes, just a few outfits my mom and mother in law have given us. And we need to figure out how to fit 3 kids in the cars.
You are already so loved William, and we are counting down the days till you arrive.
Till we meet,
Love mom.

No comments:
Post a Comment