Brianna and Bridger got married on January 27th. Their photographer backed out at the last minute so I offered to photograph everything. Unfortunately that meant missing Skylees Baptism. So I drove up on my own, met my cousin Cassie at her parents house, and we went and took a couple of family pictures. I stayed in the hotel room with my parents. I brought Sydney with me and left Lizzy and William with Jake back in Utah. I had a lot of fun photographing the reception the night before, and the wedding on the 27th.
Here are some of the photographs I took. (The ones I am gonna put here on the blog will mostly be of Briannas family, because she is my cousin and they are my family too). This is only part of the pictures I took. I delivered about 500 pictures to her including the reception and temple.























































































No comments:
Post a Comment