How time has flown. How you have grown. You have looked 2 years old for the last 6 months (and it has had me fooled into thinking you could understand/do certain things that you probably did not understand or could not do; But you have just learned and surpassed what your sisters knew at this age. And we are proud of you for that.
You can say quite a few words:
-Please
-thank you
-no
-truck
-car
-more
-drink
-hungry
-hair
-poop
You just had your two year check up on Wednesday, March 14th. You got your Hep A shot.
Stats:
Weight: 24.7 lbs. 23rd %
Height: 34.5 inches. 57th %.
You grew quite a bit. Gained 3 lbs in 6 months. Which is awesome for you.
You are such a busybody. Going everywhere you can and doing everything you want. You are such a fast runner. It puts a smile every time I watch your little legs pick up and run so super fast. Except when we are out shopping. Sometimes I will leave you out of the basket, but if you run away I tell you that if you run away again you will go in the basket. And I always follow through-much to your displeasure. You love to help me in the kitchen. Which around the stove makes me nervous. You move the table chairs everywhere. Get into everything on the counter. You even get on TOP of the counter sometimes. You move the chair in front of the fridge, fill your cup up with water and then purposefully dump it out. You also open the fridge and climb inside.
In the last month you have become very efficient at opening and closing doors. You love to sometimes just shut the door on your room and play in there by yourself with your cars and trucks. Because you can open doors I have been having to make sure to deadbolt every door so you can't accidentally open it. Although you still go out the dog door (which daddy built a "lid" for, so that i can close it and keep you inside), and lately I have found you under the patio playing in the dirt (or rather mud since it has been snowing/raining lately). Little stinker you. I have to actively pay attention to when the doggie door makes the noise letting me know when someone goes out so I can check and see if it's you.
You love everything about cars/trucks. You play with them ALL THE TIME. And if anyone else wants to play with anything that has wheels, even if its theirs, you put up a huge fuss. I feel bad for the girls sometimes. You DO NOT like sharing cars. You love to line them up, and move them from place to place. You car one with you everywhere (and if you don't grab one, I do).
You love the dogs. You love Banjo. I love to watch you "play" with him. Or lay with him. It will be very sad when he passes away (which will be soon because he is almost ten years old. He is way to fat).
When you throw temper tantrums you start hitting your head on whatever surface is the closest. Then you come running at me crying because you obviously hurt your head.
You love snuggling with daddy. Especially on the weekends and daddy is still in bed, you will go climb in and snuggle in with him. I love that you do that.
You absolutely love Great Grandpa and Grandpa Arnold. Every time you see them you practically jump into their arms. I am glad you can make them smile. But of course you love Grandma Arnold and Nana Mendoza too. But you just love the Grandpa's more ( I think).
You are a pretty good eater. You will eat most things I put in front of you.
You love to have your hair done like the girls. Meaning you want a ponytail in too. Usually the only spot that is long enough to work is your dark patch. You also want lip stuff when the girls are putting it on. You have also taken to taking my eye shadow brush and using it on your face.
You still love to play rough. Having daddy or I toss you around and flip you around. Tickling you. You love playing games with me in the car. And by that I mean when I turn my head really fast to look at you and then look quickly away. Or the other day I started tickling Sydney in the car to keep her awake and it turned into a mom tickle everyone in the car game.
You have started really enjoying playing with Lizzy. Mostly nicely. But when you get really excited or angry you start pulling hair and biting. In fact you bit Lizzy in the soft spot of her shoulder/arm pit area and she had bit marks for a couple days afterwards. You will chase Sydney and actively try to bit her in the middle of her back (which you have been successful at a couple times). You hate when I tap your mouth and tell you no no. You just cry with those big puppy dog eyes and tears until I pick you up. Which I usually wait a minute or two before doing so that way you know I'm serious.
You love to dance with me. We've been putting on the song "Take me to Rio" a lot because its got a good beat to it, and we just go to town; dancing away and having a great time.
I want you to know that Daddy and I love you very much. We are so proud of the little man you are growing into and we are excited for the future and what will come for you.
Love,
Mom
When it was snowing, he would go out the doggie door and get snow and come and throw it at me. In this picture below he is eating snow.
One night Jake and William spent a good 20 minutes rolling his big truck back and forth down the hallway. Listening to William peel into laughter is one of the best sounds.
Valentines Day (below)
William occasionally sticks his hand down his diaper to play with his penis. This time he went to scratch his butt and come up with a poopy hand. Both of us were grossed out. And whenever he would look at it he would start gagging.
In the picture below, he was going around the deck eating snow off of it. The gross part is that during the winter when there was a lot of snow on the deck the dogs would pee on the snow. Jake and I tried to keep upon shoveling the pee snow off the patio so that no one played with it.
first time swimming at the Kearns Oquirrh Rec Center.
He just came and climbed in my lap and eventually fell asleep. That doesn't happen anymore. So it was a moment I held onto as long as could before I had to put him in bed.
One day when i was getting all dressed up the girls wanted to get all dolled up too. So we all had to take a picture.
I am trying this new thing where I take pictures of the kids doing everyday things. There was a photography lesson I saw that talked about how kids grow so fast and that recording all those "little" moments. So I am trying to take more of them. This is one of them.
In this shot I was trying to capture one of the "little moments" and instead caught him throwing a car at me.
He loves playing dress up with his sisters.


































































No comments:
Post a Comment