Thursday, June 4, 2020

May 2020

 So at this point we were still under quarantine and kept at home. I was a horrible home school parent. I felt like I totally failed Sydney. I thought she wouldn't need me to be looking over her shoulder every minute to get all her school work done, but it turns out she skipped a lot of questions and failed almost every assignment for two weeks before I figured this out! You can imagine I wasn't happy. So from then on, we had to sit together. And I the home environment was just to distracting since Lizzy and William didn't have any homework because they were in preschool at the time.
Other than school the kids just played outside in the yard by themselves, it took them quite a while (almost all summer) before people were comfortable letting their kiddos play with mine. Which was totally understandable...afterall quarantine. But no matter how much I understood it, my kids didn't. They weren't used to not being able to play with all our neighborhood friends.
So the few photos I have are just from us messing around the house, and trying to find ways to keep the kids from being bored out of their minds. 

 

BUT IT TURNS OUT I DIDN'T TAKE ANY PICTURES OF MY KIDS OR ANYTHING (OTHER THAN THOSE PHOTOSHOOTS) THAT MONTH!!!!! I AM SHOCKED!

....

So in May I ended up having several photoshoots with people.
The first was my best friend Bindy. Hers was a boudoir shoot so there aren't many pics for others to view. The next was the North family, I had a lot of fun with their photoshoot up at the White Barn in Park City. It actually rained for a little bit, but we all toughed it out and got a beautiful rainbow in the background of some of their pictures. Then I did Sarah's Maternity photos. They found an orchard that was blossoming and we did their photos their. And last but not least, the Heapes family. It was a big family, but we did it, and I think they turned out really well (for my first time doing such a large family photoshoot).





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment