Thursday, June 3rd I decided to take the kids out and get their photos taken. My mom had been requesting new updated pictures of them. So I had seen some photoshoots in some of my photography groups of them in parking garages...So I looked up some downtown parking garages. The first set of pictures was amazing. The parking garage had beautiful light, looking over downtown. But we got kicked off of it by a security guard. So There was a parking garage down the street that I could see from the other parking garage. (You can see it in the background of the very first picture. The one with all the colors layered going up each level.) There was a security guard there that I stopped to talk with and he told me no photography in that garage either, but he slyly mentioned the garage right next door. So we went there. I didn't go on the roof of that one for fear of getting noticed again. But I think I got some good shots. After the parking garages, I headed to the capital building to get some shots of the kids there. Sydney is such a stinker, and is such a preteen, she refused to smile and when she did the smile looked painful. So while this session didn't feel like it was full of fun, laughter, and smiles (at least translates to fun in the pictures). I feel proud of the photos. I love my kiddos. They are getting so big!
First roof top.
Third garage (where I didn't get kicked out of).
Capital Building
So during this set I had the timer on. The first picture I pushed the timer button and ran in. For the pictures William and I are in, I set my camera on a spot and then Sydney pushed the button. Lizzy pushed the button for the pics with Sydney. William pushed the button a couple times for the group pics at the end.




























































































No comments:
Post a Comment