School for the girls started Monday, August 16th, and for William it started Thursday, August 19th.
All three kiddos after Williams first day.
Here are the girls first day of school pics on Monday.
After the first day of school, we have a tradition where we walk to the gas station thats around the corner and get slushies.
*uploaded pics backwards*

A week before school I ordered the makings for this sign with PTA funds, and I got to the school at 7:30 AM to set this sign up both the day school started and when kindergarten started.
I didn't get to see Sydney in her line in the back of the school, but I did get to see both by babies lined up here for their first day.
And then after school, we went for our annual slushies. But instead of with friends, it was just us.



























No comments:
Post a Comment