Sunday, March 6th:
It snowed so much from Saturday, March 5th to Sunday, March 6th that I figured it was probably our last chance to get in some good ole snow fun. The kids were playing in the snow with the neighbor kids which led to sledding at our neighbors across the street. He piled the snow up on his porch stairs.
I texted Tori earlier that day to suggest we take advantage of what could possibly be the last good snowfall of the season and go sledding. So at about 4:30 PM we also head to the park across the street we always sled at to go sledding with Anna and Belle.
It was nice to see them again. They switched schools for this year and so I never see Tori or the girls anymore.
It was a beautiful day. And the kids had a lot of fun. Once we got the snow compacted enough that they could actually sled down it. But it took a good ten minutes for that to happen.
William just kind of did his own thing most of the time.
Jake and Sydney got into a snow fight. That was entertaining to watch.
I tried to get William to let me sled with him, but that only happened once.
No comments:
Post a Comment