Sunday, February 19th, 2023
We headed to my parents for Jake and William's birthday.
I met up with my mom on Friday evening so that the kids could have a sleepover with her so Jake and I could celebrate his 35th birthday with no kids.
Jake and I made the cakes Saturday night. It was quite entertaining, because I had a car cake idea for Williams cake, but as always, talking with Jake leads to doing it easier or better. So this car cake was definitely a joint effort. I appreciate his willingness to help me. Then I made a homemade carrot cake for Jake.
William enjoyed getting his gifts. Sarah gave him an egg. My parents gave him that giant truck-which he picked out at Walmart on Saturday while with my mom.
The girls each made a card for Jake. Sydney's had no words and was a "shield" which she thought was hilarious to give to him. And my mom gave him a note saying she was waiting for his gift to come in the mail (which that meant we were going to buy it with the Amazon gift card she gave him so that we could ship it directly to the house.)
Sydney made this sign for Jake and William. It says "Happy Birthday too William and Jake we love you"
Then dad helped her put it up.
Lizzy decorated my parents house with these red ribbons everywhere. It was quite hilarious. She was so proud of her decorations.
Josh came over for five seconds to pick up something from Jake for Lydia. (Can't remember what it was.)
Jake and I chose to give William one of our gifts at my moms house. So this is the one we chose.
My parents gave William a car puzzle.
Sydney's card to Jake.
William got a watch from my parents.
Jake's "gift" from my parents. It says "Pending, coming soon."


























































No comments:
Post a Comment