One thing for every day up until Thanksgiving day.
1. My little family
2. My husbands job
3. My parents and siblings
4. My in laws
5. My little cute, sometimes messy apartment that has nothing wrong with it. That keeps out the wind, rain, snow and that it keeps my family warm and cozy, especially now that winter is here.(oh, except for the mice that suddenly appeared!)
6. Food to eat, especially since its getting expensive to buy even some of the most basic ingredients needed to make a meal
7. SLEEP. Since Sydney was born my sleep pattern has been all over the place, but I am thankful for what sleep I get; especially since Jake gets way less then I do, and yet, life goes on.
8. My cars and that they aren't having any mechanical issues.
9. The ability to go to school and learn
10. Fresh air, sun, spring, and fall. I love the changing color of the trees. I love the fresh blooming flowers everywhere.
11. I lam thankful for the rain, because not only does it make it so I don't have to water my lawn, but it keeps the lakes full of water which is where we get our water from.
12. I love my dogs, even if there is dog hair everywhere that seems to never go away
13. For the chance to be a mother, when there are people in this world who will never have that chance
14. For a husband who loves me, and is good,kind, hard-working, smart, etc... and a good father.
15. For my organizational skills...although sometimes my organization is a mess of things, but I know where everything is and that is the important thing.
16. For my little girl, who i get to sing to, know matter if its off key and for her to talk along with me. I am thankful for music in general.
17. Eggnog, that expensive but tasty beverage.
18. I am thankful for children and young adult books. I have a class at school this year all about children's literature and I had the chance to learn about the history of children's books. I am so grateful that I live in a time period where reading is a joy, and that everyone wants everyone to be able to have the chance to read no matter what age.
19.clean water
20. diapers and wipes, I am grateful that even though cloth diapers would be cheaper that I have a choice to choose between disposable and cloth.
21. That I have the chance to take online courses for school and be a stay at home mom.
22. Enough hand-me-down clothing for Sydney from friends with big hearts
23. Improved technology. Specifically computers, cameras, cell phones...which allow me to take pictures of my family and share them with others. Especially since I live far away from family.
24. Shoes for any type of weather. Thinking back to the pioneers who traveled to Utah and who didn't have those options makes me thankful for whoever invented the flip-flops, tennis shoe, boots (of any kind), and just plain sandals.
25. For all the hair and makeup products that can make a girl feel beautiful, which is a great confidence booster.
26. For my garden
27. For the ability to return items to stores...this has been a lifesaver.
28. For the prayers of everyone, and for the knowledge that when I pray God is listening to me.
29. For modern medicine...even though the prices are really ridiculous
30. Friends. Even if I don't see them as often as I would like.
No comments:
Post a Comment