You are getting so big and you have such a fun personality. It is so easy to tell when you're tired, bored, or hungry. You love to talk. You love to eat everything that mommy and daddy are...sometimes we get into trouble there (introducing to many things at once). I have been told so many times how lucky I am to have a baby with your temperament. I think they are right. You are always happy, and if you're not that is usually easy to fix.
This past month:
You celebrated your first Valentines day. In fact you turned 7 Months old on Valentines day.
Daddy had his 24th birthday on February 21st.
We went up north twice in March.
Things you can do
-roll from back to stomach very well
-roll from tummy to back (sort of)
-shake your head (like you're saying no)
-stand almost on your own
-sit almost on your own (you only sit without help when you're distracted by something, otherwise you arch your back and fall over)
- you eat: bananas, applesauce, pears, carrots, sweet potatoes & corn, peaches, green beans, prunes, mashed strawberries, spaghetti with no sauce, cucumbers cut up, cheerios, and any bread I'm eating I'll feed you.
-feed yourself cheerios (you use your pincher fingers to get it into your fist then push it to your thumb and then suck it off of there).
March 2-4, we were up north, drove up to Heber on Friday, then Saturday up to Pocatello, ID for mommy's cousin Cassie, because Cassie had a baby and they were blessing him on Sunday.
March 9-11, we went up north for mommy's friend, Maggie Wade (Gardner) whose wedding reception was Friday night. Then helped Lisa Christen move, visited the great-grandparents and Spencer on Saturday (where your top tooth started acting up and mommy had to buy some infant Tylenol for you). went to church on Sunday with grandma and grandpa.
I am so excited for the warm weather so we can spend more time outside. I am also excited that daddy with almost be done with school in a couple months and can spend a whole bunch more time with you.
Love,
Mom
![]() |
| Cassie and Daycen and Alyssa and Sydney |
![]() |
| Sarah and Sydney |
![]() |
| in the hotel in Idaho |
![]() |
| Lyndsey and Sydney |
![]() | |||
| Great Grandma Harvey and Grandma Arnold |
![]() | |
| Grandma Arnold feeding you cake and ice cream |
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| Great Grandma and Grandpa Harvey |













No comments:
Post a Comment