Height: 32 3/4 inches
Weight: 22 1lbs 2 oz-17.6 %
Head circumference: 17 1/4 inches
This morning Sydney woke up throwing up the Milk I had fed her at 2:30 AM. She had her wellness check up today so we took her to the doctor, but they didn't really do the wellness check because she was throwing up. So they took us to the part of the office where they treat sick children. We just had a couple of things quickly checked for us. She also threw up at the doctors office, 3 times before that at home, and then twice in the evening. The last one woke her up and covered her bed and stuffed animals in puke-and since Jake was at work, I cleaned her up, gave her a bottle of water and set her on the couch while I worked at cleaning up her room. I am going to have to go to the Laundry Mat tomorrow. I cleaned up her room enough that I could put a clean sheet on her bed and put her back to sleep in her own room (thank goodness, since she doesn't sleep well with others)... (After I gave her a pill the doctor gave me for her, half of which she got earlier in the doctors office, that is supposed to help calm the stomach down so it doesn't throw up.)
Things you do:
-Cry-if I don't give you attention right when you want it you start crying
-Dance-anytime there is music on from anywhere you start walking in circles, moving your feet, and bouncing up and down
-You love to eat as long as you can eat off mommy's plate-you don't eat nearly as well when you're eating in your high chair
-Help mommy in the kitchen-you have a bag full of kitchen items that you play with
-You play with your hand down your pants all the time. You will be walking around and playing with your diaper.
-You throw a temper tanturm every time your dad or I say no.
-Get upon your stool that I have out for you when we are in the kitchen
-You love Altoids. If you are cranky or throwing a temper tantrum, Altoids can usually calm you down.
Words you can say:
-Banjo: ajo
-I love you: i wub u
-Dad: yad
-Night Night: usually done with a wave: Ni Ni
-Bye Bye: with a wave: ye ye
-Kisses: "Mmwaa" sound
-Vroom Vroom-car sound voom voom or she does raspberries with her lips
-Thank you: ank u
-uh oh
-No
-Yeah
-All Done: al duh
-Hi
Big moments the last few months:
-first hair cut
-You opened your own presents this year at Christmas
-We were asleep when the new year rolled around
-You can walk and run
-You can talk
-You eat pretty much anything
My dearest daughter,
You are growing up so fast. Getting a personality of your own. Trying to do everything I do. Today I was looking back on pictures of you as a little tiny baby and I couldn't believe how big you have gotten. All the hair you have now. I am so happy and proud of all you are learning to do.
Love,
Mom
![]() |
| First hair cut. You didn't cry once. |
![]() |
| Time Out chair |
![]() |
| This is your whiny, temper tantrum face. |
![]() |
| you love to stand up on the shelf so you can reach onto daddy's desk |
![]() |
| Driving your Sesame street car that you got for Christmas. You are pretty good at it now. You can push yourself forward and backwards. |
![]() |
| At the laundry mat. You were fascinated by the spinning of the washing machines. |
![]() |
| I bought you new snow boots, and after I put them on you and told you to smile and this is the pose and smile you gave me. |
![]() |
| We have been swimming a few times in the last couple weeks, and since your swim suit didn't fit you I bought you a 24 month one. Isn't it cute. |
![]() | |
| This is one of your more favorite spots to lay down. Right under the desk, next to the chair, where I can always watch you. |
![]() | ||
| You get better every day at taking off your clothes. |














No comments:
Post a Comment