Saturday-March 30th, we woke up early to do the City Easter egg hunt which the Sigma Nu Alumni are hosting til the fraternity gets reinstated at SUU. We got there at 8:40 AM and waited a half hour to to the egg hunt. The hunt only took 1 min and all 700 eggs in the 0-3 age group were gone. Parents are brutal at these things when prizes are involved. Sydney got 5 eggs and all of them had tootsie rolls in them.
| Sydney and her friend Ethan |
Sunday-We did her easter basket-which she wasn't interested in until I kept asking her to look at it. Then I hid some eggs in the front yard and let her find them. And last but not least I died the eggs and Sydney decorated them with Jake's help. (I'm so sad, I can't find the pictures I took of the Easter egg hunt in our front yard :( ...)
No comments:
Post a Comment