Friday, July 25, 2014

Baby #2-6 Months

So I went for my obgyn appointment with my new Dr on July 11th and found out I have vulvar varicose veins. Which means i have backed up blood flow in the veins in my labia majoria. There isn't much I can do for it other than take it easy and try and lie down on my side every couple hours to reduce the pressure down there. From what I have read more than likely it will go away after the baby comes. The reason I have the problem in the first place is because the baby is sitting so low she is on my pelvic area almost 24/7. So there is no way to relieve the pressure til she is born.

Having sex has become hard, because it is now sore/painful down there most days just depending on how much I have been up on my feet. (poor Jake).

She is really moving now. Always from about 10 PM-midnight and then it varieys during the day.
Its to the point now where if I sit back and watch my belly I can see all the movements.

At my last doctors appointment I was barely 155 lbs. I am so proud of myself for not gaining huge amounts of weight with this pregnancy. Of course going up and down 3 flights of stairs multiple times a day helps.

My breasts are still really tender (even more so because they are continually getting bigger).

These last few days I haven't really been sleeping because I cannot get comfortable. And of course she has been waking me up with a lot of movement.

Sydney doesn't quite understand the baby in my tummy part, but she has felt little movements a couple times. 

                                                                   6 months

23 Weeks


                                                                        22 weeks

                                                                       24 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment