Well now a couple months have past and I have forgotten a lot of the details so hopefully the pictures do it justice. And I'll fill in the blanks as they come back to me.Sydney and I showed up to my moms Tuesday night, slept over and headed up to camp around 3 PM in the jeep. We got there just in time for dinner. Sydney and Daycen played all that night and part of Thursday. Jeff brought Daycen up for one night so they headed back before dinner Thursday. Thursday before they left We all took a walk while Daycen pulled the wagon, they did paint crafts great grandma arnold brought up, and my dad and Jeff took the kids in the boat. They didn't even cry. Banjo and Amber came up with me and they were a little bit of a hand full for me to handle by myself. I am very glad my dad was willing to help me walk them a few times a day. Thursday when dad was helping me walk them he took the dogs down to the lake and we let Banjo off leash and threw sticks into the water for him to fetch. He loved this. We let Amber off leash because she looked like she wanted to go swimming too and instead she took off and ran away. In the woods! She probably went potty because she (after like 5 minutes) found her way back to the lake. But I was completely frazzled that I lost my dog while camping.
Friday mom took Sydney to the park and I followed with my camera. Sydney had so much fun climbing on everything with "her grandma."
Saturday we packed everything up and we left camp at 2 PM ish. Jake didn't get into Heber until after 5 PM and that was after Amber ran away and mom and Sydney and I walked around the block calling for her. Little stink was sitting in my moms lawn when we got back to the house.
(I felt very pregnant for this trip even though I was only 26 weeks).
No comments:
Post a Comment