Monday, September 8, 2014

32 Weeks.

So for the last month plus a little bit I cannot sleep on my sides without a pillow for backsupport, a pillow between my legs for crotch pain, and a pillow under my tummy to help control the nausea. The nausea part has been getting worse. So much so that I have been having to sleep at like a 60 degree incline which sucks because sleeping that way is so uncomfortable.

Just starting this last week I have been having lots of lower back pain.

No contraction yets.

I can only wear my huge pajama type t-shirts and the like 10 maternity shirts I have (so i feel like I never have any clothes). I only have two maternity jeans, and so for the most part so unless I'm going somewhere I wear pajama pants.

Walking for long periods of time or even trying to walk fast hurt extremely bad down there.

I'm starting a yoga class tomorrow so I'm really excited.

The little miss is finally starting to rise off my pelvic bone and into my ribs so I finally am looking pregnant. (I hope she has enough room to turn head down for delivery).

She moves a ton, a lot of rolling around.

8 more weeks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment