Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Green River and Goblin Valley Trip

This took place in May 2015. I apparently never blogged about this event. I was trying to find it to show my mom these pictures in 2021 and couldn't find it. So I am back blogging this event. 

Obviously because it was so many years ago I don't have many details so I will write what I remember. But here are the pictures from the trip. 

Sydney loved playing in the dirt and helping Grandpa with the Fires. We got to camp right next to a railroad, so Sydney got to put her first penny's ever on the track and come back home with some smashed pennies.  

We went to the Green River Museum. Don't remember much about the museum. 

I remember Sydney trying to push my little umbrella stroller with Lizzy in it and not being able to because the gravel road.

The drive to Goblin Valley was long, and both the girls slept. While we were hiking around Goblin Valley a storm came and we thought we could hide under a rock ledge, but we over heard a group of people saying to make your way out in case of flash flooding. So mom took Sydney and Dad had Lizzy, and my camera was tucked under my shirt so that it was protected somewhat. But the rain was pretty heavy. Everyone got soaked. So we ended up putting our socks and shoes and jackets out to dry somewhat.

The drive back home was really long. The girls played a little bit. Slept a little bit. Cried a little bit. And ate a little bit. We were glad to get back home to daddy.










































































Goblin Valley. 











































I remember Sydney got burned on her middle finger while helping cooking the food on the fire. Poor baby.














No comments:

Post a Comment