We celebrated my birthday Thursday night (at like 11 pm).
Jake gave me a sewing machine and a tripod for my camera. I was so excited. Haven't really used the tripod yet, but I can't wait too.
Sunday (my actual birthday and mothers day) we went up to my parents for dinner. Also Shay was calling in that night because it was mothers day. And She was supposed to call at 6 pm, but she didn't so the whole night we were tip toeing around waiting for her call. She didn't end up calling til almost 9 pm (just a minute after Lizzy fell asleep.)
For mothers day my parents gave me (and Sarah and mom) a workout top and pants. Sarah and I gave my mom a bracelet that said "mom" and I also had printed a canvas of Sydney and Lizzy that didn't come until a few days after mothers day. I also had printed a bag with the girls pictures on it with "happy grandmothers day" on it and that just barely came (two weeks late).
Spencer for my bday gave me this book to record my thoughts/feelings/activities of Sydney as a child growing up. (So about a week later I bought for Lizzy too.)
Sarah gave me a really cute shirt from Nordstrom rack.
And my parents for my birthday gave me: A shirt, a pair of white capris, a tan (ish) skirt, and slippers.
No comments:
Post a Comment