The girls and I were orginally going to go up Wednesday with my mom, but after I found out that dad was going up Monday by himself, I dedcided we would go up with him. Jake was saving his time off for our vacation in November so he didn't come. I left home a couple hours later on Monday, so we didn't meet Dad until a little after 1 pm on Monday.
We finally got up to Current Creek around 4 pm. Only Gary was there, and Kaylee was out somewhere (Jeanette had to go back home for her tent poles). It took us an hour to get the trailer in and situated. Sydney was so excited to be there. She was running around, playing in the dirt, loving it.
We went out in the boat for a little bit, Lizzy fell asleep and slept in the bottom of the boat, and Dad and I fished while Syd tried not to be bored or wet. We caught a couple of fish. Sydney got to watch her grandpa gut the fish too.
Wed Jeff and Wendy showed up with Daycen and Asher, and Syd was so excited to have friends. Her and Daycen played really well together. That evening Lexi and her family arrived and they brought their Razor (4 wheeler type thing).
Thursday the kids played, did crafts, and We rode in the Razor. And Dad and Jeff took Sydney and Daycen in the boat to fish. Sydney and Taya played in the lake water just down by the dock, and my dad found a leech on Sydneys hand.
Mom and Dad and I and the little girls all went for a ride in the razor since it was Friday and we were leaving Saturday morning. Lizzy fell asleep on the way up the mountain, and Sydney fell asleep on the way down the mountain. Each girl loved the ride. Dad and I went fishing in the boat one last time too. We both caught a couple.
Saturday, we ate (which the food the whole week, was of course, awesome.) and I packed all my stuff, and I left with grandma in the little red car my mom brought up on Wednesday. So I was out of there by noon-12:30. Packed what I could in the car and left the rest in the trailer. My parents were only about 30 minutes behind us. And it took me only a little bit to pack up my jeep, dad had to jump start it, and get back on the road. I was anxious to see Jake after a week. But we had a lot of fun. Always enjoy our time in those beautiful mountains.












































No comments:
Post a Comment