Wednesday, May 25, 2016

William 3 Months

Dear William,
I finally got your birth certificate. It took me a whole month longer than it did with the girls to get it. But I finally did.
You have just been smiling like crazy. I love it.
Also, yesterday (Sunday, May 15th) we celebrated May birthdays at Grandma Arnold's house and you laughed out loud at both Lexi and Cassie. That was a first. It was so cute!
You are still sleeping about 7-8 hours at night. Which is really nice. I just wish I could get you and your sisters all in bed by ten pm. That would be so nice.
We did family pictures on the 14th of May and you did so good. Only had to feed you once. You stayed awake the whole time except for about a half hour near the end. AND you didn't cry once. You were just amazing.
Lately you prefer to fall asleep without the binky which makes getting you to sleep when you're crying a little complicated.
You are holding your head up for a few minutes at a time with no help.
I feel like your herniated belly button has gone down a little. Yay. 
You still spit up. A lot on some days. And not so much on others. I think it has to do with how much sugar I intake during the day.  
You laugh at most everything Sydney is doing (or showing off) to you. 
As you get older, Life is getting a little easier, and I am able to enjoy you more. And I love it. You love to snuggle. And lately you have been falling asleep while sitting in daddy's lap face forward. So relaxed. 

We love you dear sweet baby boy. 

Love, 
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment