Well Happy Birthday to sweet Sydney. You turned 5 today!!!!! I can't believe this.
On your actual Birthday, Bindy and Skylee took us to the zoo; since they wouldn't be here for your party. You had a blast.
On Saturday the 16th we had your actual birthday party. We went to a splash pad and played and had pizza. We invited about 11 kids, and only 3 showed up. July is a busy month. Grandma and Grandpa Arnold came, along with Spencer, Sarah, Shayla and Tami. You had so much fun with Alex, Savannah, and Issac. Jessica and Kyson and Mason came over later. For cake, we bought you a little chocolate one for the candles, and then had cupcakes that you kids got to decorate with sprinkles.
We love you sweet pea. Glad you had a good birthday. You got spoiled. A Baby Alive (feeding baby)-from Nana and Papa Mendoza. Shirt and jewelry and Alarm clock from Gr. and Gr. Arnold. Spencer gave you some school supplies. Sarah gave you a pretty pink dress. Tami and the kids gave you a Bratz beach doll. Jessica and Kyson gave you ???? And Daddy and I gave you a Boggle Jr. Game, a couple shirts, new pink sandles, Building game (which you love), ? , ?, ?, ?.
Saturday night, the Harvey's held the party for the July birthdays.
We had pulled pork sandwiches, presents, and sparklers. I accidentally hit Lizzy in the tummy with the wipes while trying to toss them to daddy :( But she was ok.
Splash pad birthday party
 |
| Spencers gift was a pencil holder, with some pencils and other things |
 |
| The party favors were whistles, and the girls got a ring and a couple other "Frozen-Elsa and Anna" things |
 |
| Tami, Savannah, Alex, Issac gave Sydney a Bratz doll. |
 |
| Jessica, Kyson, & Mason gave Sydney this craft |
 |
| Jake and I gave Sydney a bunch of shirts |
 |
| Jake and I gave Sydney this cash register |
 |
| Jake gave sydney a box of fingernail polish |
 |
| Sarah gave Sydney a dress and some bracelets. |
 |
| Gr and Gr Arnold gave Sydney jewelry and an alarm clock, and a shirt. |
|
 |
| Gr and Gr Arnold gave Sydney jewelry and an alarm clock, and a shirt. |
|
 |
| Gr and Gr Arnold gave Sydney jewelry and an alarm clock, and a shirt. |
 |
| Nana and Papa gave Sydney a Baby Alive. Which she was so excited for. Jumping up and down kind of excitement. |
 |
| Nana and Papa gave Sydney a Baby Alive |
 |
| Jake and I gave her these sandals. |
 |
| Jake and I gave her Boggle Jr. |
 |
| ake gave sydney a box of fingernail polish |
 |
| Jake and I gave her this book. From Put yourself in a story. So Sydneys name is in the story, as the main character. |
 |
| Jake and I gave her these building bricks. She actually has a lot of fun with these. |
No comments:
Post a Comment