Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Sold the Jeep to Rhian and Nicole

Sept 30th-October 1st. Rhian came up north to buy the jeep from us because we had taken the jeep in to be inspected and found out that there were some major problems with it and it would not pass inspection. I was really sad to part with the vehicle which had been 90 % solely my transportation for almost a year.

We did a couple things while they were up here. First we went to Scales and Tails. It's a place that educates people on reptiles. 

We also went and walked through this dog park while they played pokemon go.

After that I took the kids and headed to Heber, because I was taking some pictures for Bindy and Brett at Cascade Springs and needed someone to watch the kiddos.

After those pics were taken, I accidentally took the wrong "road", it ended up being an atv trail, and banged the car up pretty bad going over big boulders. I was so scared and kept praying that nothing bad was happening to the car. So far after a couple months the only thing we've noticed is the steering fluid keeps leaking out. (hopefully that isn't expensive to fix).



















No comments:

Post a Comment