Grandpa loves spending time with you kids. He is always calling me up making plans to go out and do something with you. So this time, He came to the house and we walked up the block to the train station, and rode into downtown. It was a lot more complicated this time (then when we did it with Nana, because Daddy was there to help me) this time I had to get all our stuff and stroller on the train and make sure all you kids got on to and Grandpa. Just a little stressful. We rode down to the Gateway Mall, had lunch there. And then headed to the Children's Museum. Great Grandpa had a blast. But you kids definitely wore him out. The train ride home was smoother, because Elizabeth and William fell asleep in the stroller so I couldn't close it, so we got on via the handicap entrance (pretty sure I'll do that every time from now on), made it super easy. Sydney also fell asleep on the way home, and so did Skylee. (Although after two minutes I had messaged Bindy asking her about that and had to wake Skylee back up).
Thursday, December 15, 2016
Day with Great Grandpa Harvey.
Friday, October 21st.
Grandpa loves spending time with you kids. He is always calling me up making plans to go out and do something with you. So this time, He came to the house and we walked up the block to the train station, and rode into downtown. It was a lot more complicated this time (then when we did it with Nana, because Daddy was there to help me) this time I had to get all our stuff and stroller on the train and make sure all you kids got on to and Grandpa. Just a little stressful. We rode down to the Gateway Mall, had lunch there. And then headed to the Children's Museum. Great Grandpa had a blast. But you kids definitely wore him out. The train ride home was smoother, because Elizabeth and William fell asleep in the stroller so I couldn't close it, so we got on via the handicap entrance (pretty sure I'll do that every time from now on), made it super easy. Sydney also fell asleep on the way home, and so did Skylee. (Although after two minutes I had messaged Bindy asking her about that and had to wake Skylee back up).
Grandpa loves spending time with you kids. He is always calling me up making plans to go out and do something with you. So this time, He came to the house and we walked up the block to the train station, and rode into downtown. It was a lot more complicated this time (then when we did it with Nana, because Daddy was there to help me) this time I had to get all our stuff and stroller on the train and make sure all you kids got on to and Grandpa. Just a little stressful. We rode down to the Gateway Mall, had lunch there. And then headed to the Children's Museum. Great Grandpa had a blast. But you kids definitely wore him out. The train ride home was smoother, because Elizabeth and William fell asleep in the stroller so I couldn't close it, so we got on via the handicap entrance (pretty sure I'll do that every time from now on), made it super easy. Sydney also fell asleep on the way home, and so did Skylee. (Although after two minutes I had messaged Bindy asking her about that and had to wake Skylee back up).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment