William hasn't changed much in 4 months since the last post. He walks around yelling mom. Eats almost anything I give him. Runs away from me everywhere. Keeping track of him is a full time job.
But he is still so cute. Watching him and Jake cuddle in the evenings, it just warms my heart.
Stats: 15 Months: 6/5/17
Height: 31.6 inches. 61st percentile.
Weight: 21 lbs. 7th percentile.
Head Circumference: 18.2 inches. 22nd percentile.
- He bites the girls, or anyone for that matter, if he is mad at that person, or really excited and he just turns his head and bites whatever is in front of him. (at 18 months this had decreased in frequency, but he still does it.)
- William can blow bubbles in a cup with a straw. And it is so funny and cute. He does a scale while making the bubbles and can get really high pitched.
- He can drink from a cup, by himself, and if I only have a little of the drink in the cup it ensures he will not dump (or have much to dump) out when he is done.
Stats: 18 months: 11-3-2017
Height: 33 Inches. 49th percentile.
Weight: 22 lbs 8 oz. 5th percentile.
Head circumference:18.6 inches. 25th percentile.
- William can say a few more words. He can say please, He can sort of sign "more", mom, dad, no,
- He loves being able to ride/push all the cars and strollers in our driveway. He is getting more comfortable in our neighborhood and is chasing Sydney up the sidewalk.
- He will stand and watch the tv for long periods of time rather than sitting down. And he can't quite get on the couch by himself (and yet sometimes he can, It just depends on how much of a go he gives it).
- He loves to drive his cars all over my furniture and walls. He loves to play with cars ALL the TIME. And if the girls have a car and he sees it he starts yelling and fighting with them til he gets it. The poor girls sometimes.
- William has become a climber. He climbed up the ladder to the girls bunk beds a week ago, and I left him up there because all the kids were playing. So I walked away to go talk to Jake, and the girls came out but I didn't even think about where William was because he likes to do his own thing, so at some point he tried to climb down and fell. I felt so bad about that. So now he is banned from the girls room. He then climbed up his changing table.
- He is also pushing the dining room chairs around the kitchen to get to various things like he has seen his sisters do. So I now have to lock the water on my fridge because he will try to get his own water. He will use the chairs to get various food items off the counter tops. And its getting kind of scary because he now will push chairs over to the stove top while I'm cooking.
- He has started to be kind of helpful in unloading the dishwasher rather than an annoyance. He took all the kid plasticware from the dishwasher and put it away where it was supposed to go. He does that with the rest of the silverware too. So as long as i remove the knives before he starts I just let him do that.
































































No comments:
Post a Comment