Sarah was not able to go to Cornbellys with Shayla and I, so the next day (October 18th, Thursday) I headed down south to Spanish fork and we went to Jakers Pumpkin Patch. The kids had a lot of fun. Not as much to do as Cornbellys, but still simple fun. The only bad part was they don't allow food inside (you have to purchase their food) and so I didn't know this and while the kids and I were finishing up our food before going in bee's started swarming us and Lizzy ended up getting stung. So I told the attendant and she let me in saying come pay later, and we headed to find some ice. Poor thing. That is Lizzy's third bee sting in a 18 month period.
Sarah had a job interview, so we were gonna watch Oaklee there for an hour for Sarah. We played in the corn pit, went and saw the animals, rode down a slide, climbed a pumpkin tower, climbed a hay bail tower, and just had fun. I definitely want to go there again next year.
I really enjoy the fall season. And I love taking my kids various places for new fun experiences.
No comments:
Post a Comment