Saturday, September 14th we had the last Fletcher Family Reunion ever at Copperton Park. All the original Fletcher kids are getting older, and slower, and its costing a lot of money to do the food for the reunion, so all the Fletcher siblings decided to stop doing the reunion. Plus hardly anyone was coming anymore.
So they did a finger print tree (apparently you were supposed to use the color of your family for the fingerprint, but they had brought like then different ink colors so people just picked whatever color they wanted).
I talked everyone into doing a family picture for the last reunion. It was a lot of people to get into the frame, and me running back for must have looked so funny, that a lady nearby asked if I would like help. To which I gladly agreed. They aren't perfect, but they are what we have.
No comments:
Post a Comment