Putting a chain a top Williams door to try to keep him from escaping his room during all hours of the night. And to just keep him in place sometimes. But almost immediately the kid learned how to climb his dresser and push the thing out and escape. So we had to come up with a bolt and nut situation to tighten it so much he just couldn't push it right off the track.
Looking out the window at the Christmas lights
I ended up going to take newborn photos for my cousin Brianna in Idaho Falls. I took these on the drive.
Rocket
Lizzy
Playing in the snow
William tackling me in bed
Watching am movie with the kids.
Shopping with the kiddos
Playing with their dinner
One day I caught William drinking the milk from his cereal bowl. My little boy is growing up so quickly.
Playing a game with the kiddos
The kids have started getting into playing Minecraft
So one day Jake and I took the kids shopping at a different Walmart, because we were already out running errands. It was the Walmart down Redwood road and like 5600 S. Kind of off the I-215 Redwood road exit.
Anyway, we finished shopping, but I stayed to check out and Jake took the kids. Well Lizzy and William were walking in front of Jake and he tripped on them and ended up taking Lizzy down with him and bashing her face into the ground. So she has blood gushing out of her face, Jake tells me people around him are trying to give him napkins and things, and he calls me while I am in the process of being checked out and so it took me a little bit before I was able to get to them. So I am trying to rush now. And I get to the car and my sweet Lizzy is covered in blood and just crying. So I hold her for a little bit, and try and comfort her. But the best thing we can do is get home. So we get everyone buckled up and we get home. Jake immediately takes Lizzy to the couch and snuggles her. While he does that I unload the car with Sydney's help. Eventually William and Sydney are ready for bed, so I start to take care of Lizzy. Cleaning the blood of of her, getting her bloody shirt taken care of. Giving her some medicine to help with the pain and giving her a bath. Jake took her to the Insta-care the next morning to have them check out her lip. Of course she had other injuries on her face and knee and elbow, but since the blood mostly was coming from her lip, that's what we immediately paid attention too til we got home.
Williams chocolate beard
Lizzy helping me bake
kiddos hanging out with the neighbors
Hayden, Wesley, Kayson
Setting up Christmas presents late at night
William was super sad that day. So many tears. Poor bug.
Kids dental check up
My holiday treats for the neighbors. I.E. Pumpkin bread. And Jake does the homemade glaze for it.
My cute buddy playing dress up with his sisters. Captain Pirate William.
Kids playing with play dough
Snuggling my tired bug.
Sydney playing Minecraft and the other having to sit with her and watch.
Parent-daughter time with Syd. After the other two went to bed, she stayed up and finished watching a movie with Jake and I.
Williams train track set up
Daddy did his hair
Playing trains together
Gaming together
Gaming as a family
Homework for preschool

Sydney helping me cook and learning to use a sharp knife.














































No comments:
Post a Comment