Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Feb 2021-sledding

Friday, February 19th.

We have an annual sledding date with friends. This year Tori brought Anna and Arabella, and I invited Hayden, and Casey, and Wesley came along for the fun.

The kids spent like an hour and  half sledding and playing in the snow.
We just went to the little park/swamp across from my neighborhood.

I had bought Taco Time before we headed to go sledding because we went right after school and I knew the kids would be hungry. But they were all too excited to sled and play in the snow. So by the time they got around to eating the food it was cold.

Arabella tried "snowboarding" with a sled and so all the kids wanted to try. Some sleds worked better than others doing that so the kids had to take turns. But Arabella, Sydney, and Hayden were all fairly good at it by the time we left. Lizzy and Anna built a snowman they named "Olaf" while the others were learning to snowboard on a sled.

By the time we headed home everyone was cold. Casey and Wesley just walked home since the hill was just right across the street from their house. I took Hayden back home.

I think one of my favorite things from these pictures are the general pop of color all the kids are against the white snowy background.














Below: Hayden






















Below: Arabella (Bell)





Below: Anna and Lizzy





Below: Hayden and Casey































Below: Casey and Wesley





Below: Arabella and Anna







Below: Hayden, Anna, Arabella, Lizzy, Sydney, Casey, Wesley, William




































No comments:

Post a Comment