Wednesday, April 7, 2021

March 2021

March was a fairly busy month. But more important was it started to feel nice enough to play outside.









William got a black eye. Can't remember from what.




So it was Dr Seuss week at school. And since I work as a recess aide there I wanted to dress up too. So for that day I made ten shirts. Each one said "Thing" and then a number. The kids all had fun. I had a lot of comments from my co-workers about all of us matching and them being able to tell which kids were "mine," (the kids I take to and from school everyday).
So when we got home from school I told the kids we had to do a photoshoot in our shirts.

From left to right: Sydney, Kayson, Abel (Junior), Mariah, Hayden, Lizzy, William, Casey, Wesley.








This was one of Kit-Kats first times outside. Since we got him last fall we have kept him inside. He is really pretty to photograph, but he is super skittish, so he is a little hard to capture.











The kids playing outside. They got dirt all over the driveway. Made the outside of our house quite messy. William playing with these really tiny people in playdough and dirt.









The kids playing outside in their swimsuits. I suppose It was nice enough weather in March for that. Look at my kiddos freckles though! There are a lot of them. My girls are beautiful.








Playing basketball with the neighborhood kids.





I really actually liked the angle and creativity of showing Lizzy's hair like this. How it was framed. I just love it.


Swamp area across the street.






I was proud of myself for getting a macro shot of a snowflake on the window of the car.


Jake needed new headshots for work.








Cellphone pics for March:

Jake built me this shelf/cover for the washer and dryer. I really, really like it. Its made of melamine, and is actually quite slippery.




Jake built the shelves in the under-the-stairs storage room. It looks really nice and is so much easier to work in.


This is more the Dr Seuss T-shirts I made. I forgot that I put their names on the shirt to help me keep track of them.














Made my first homemade loaf of white bread (at least since I've been married). It turned out great. Although the kids really didn't like the hard/crisp outside edges.




She got "Married" at school during recess. Found that out from a co-worker.




Grandpa came over to play with the kids and instead helped Sydney make one of her inventions with boxes and recycled materials (which she stole from my recycle bin).




Lizzy doing her one hundred thing poster for kindergarten. She didn't want to count and was throwing a fit, so eventually I wrote all the numbers from 1-100 so she could put a stamp over top of each number and have 100 stamps.





We were clearing the garage of all my plate business stuff, and this was the last thing. It was broken on top so Jake stuck William in. It wasn't until they were both sitting inside it that William started crying.



My family came for a visit and we played Qwix.


Using Grandma Harveys Easter stuff from last year. Lol.
They were those scratch papers in the shape of eggs.




Let's play "Can you find William?"



Lost another tooth. Yes, I do know how dirty her hands are in this picture. Kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment