Sunday, March 28th.
I was in charge of bringing up desert. So Jake and I talked about it and we came up with doing a bunny cake. So we figured out what shapes we needed to cute out of the two cakes (thank you Pinterest) to make a bunny with a carrot. We actually had extra cake and so Jake ended up putting an egg shape together and frosting it. So took up two cakes. I had to hold the cake on my lap, and since we picked up Spencer he held the other cake. We headed up to my mom's house. Grandma and Grandpa Harvey came up too. We had lunch and then did the Easter Egg Hunt. Mom and Dad had already hid the eggs. In fact there big eggs that had money in them for each of the adults. The kids had a lot of fun.
After eating the cake, the kids dyed Easter eggs. They had a lot of fun with that. Although I was constantly worried about them getting die on their clothes.
It was a good day. We headed home at like 7:30pm, because we had school and work the next day.
Pictures Jake took on my Canon Powershot.




















































































No comments:
Post a Comment