Monday, November 1, 2021

October 2021

The kids were riding bikes and skate boards one late October night, and the light was just so beautiful. I love these pictures. As you can see it was still fairly warm.

 



Look at this kid! riding with his feet on his seat!









 William needing bedtime snuggles and the dogs join in.


Lizzy and all her cows.


Eye Dr Visit. I got reading glasses. Lizzy got glasses that she needs to wear all the time to help her see and not get lazy eye.












Halloween. I dressed up at school this year.


Here's Laura and I. Doesn't she look fantastic.


kiddos doing homework.


Dear sweet Kitkat. Doesn't he look super cute.




Our favorite Fat Cat.


The kids were playing so nicely together.


Sydney got really hurt on her chest. Poor baby.


Lizzy loves to help when grocery shopping.


Williams Lego tower.


All of my fresh food from the garden.


William snuggling in on Jake while watching a movie.


Visiting my grandparents.


William helping me bring in PTA prizes.


Using my time to make hundreds of copies for Red Ribbon/White Ribbon week.


Our ginormous sunflower heads and their seeds.

William got hurt on his neck. Look at that mark.






No comments:

Post a Comment