Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Diablo 3 Weekend

On Tuesday May 15th Diablo 3 came out in stores. Jake and I had pre-ordered ours and got them on Wednesday. On Friday evening after Jake woke up, we packed up and headed to Cane Beds for a Diablo marathon. We didn't really do much friday night but eat. Saturday we picked up in Act 2 and played all day. Except when we had to take care of Sydney and Eat. At Midnight on Saturday Rhians power company shut off the power to do some repairs. So we ate ice cream and went to bed. Jake and I stayed up til 3 Watching the first Underworld movie. It was pretty good. Then on Sunday,  Sydney woke us up at 7:30 AM, so we feed her, played with her, and then we all fell back asleep around 9 AM. Rhian and Nicole still weren't up by then. Sydney then woke up at Noon, so i feed her and woke Jake up because I wanted to finish the last act of the game and get headed home. So we finished the game around 3 PM, packed up and stopped by Lydia's for a visit. Her yard was finished so we sat on it and played, while the dogs ran around. We had locked them up outside, so Jake had hosed them off when we got there to get rid of the cane beds dirt.
We ate pizza and honey dew melon for dinner. At that time I had forgotten until we were on the freeway headed for home. But the Annular Solar Eclipse was happening right then. Jake and I sorta of were able to see it on the drive. At one point we were going to stop, but all the exits and back roads were covered with cars. I mean cars and people were everywhere along the entire freeway from Toquerville to Cedar City.













No comments:

Post a Comment