Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sydney is 10 Months Old

Dear Sydney-
You are a little over ten months at the time that this was written. So much has happened in the last little bit. You have your own way more than not. You eat what you want and feed the rest to the dogs daily. You are very adept at picking up a cheerio with your finger and thumb and dropping on to the floor and then leaning over to see which dog ate it. In fact more than half of the cheerios end up that way.
A few things happened this past month
-you had your first ER visit
-first ear infection
-first time at Copperton Park
-first time seeing your great uncle johnny.
-you now have 7 teeth (4 on top, 3 on bottom), and I think a couple more are on there way
-you are very good at hiding food in your checks and chewing on it whenever you want. I now have to check your mouth before I put you down for naps.
-you now how to move your knees to crawl, but instead of going forward you go backwards.
-first time in Ephraim, UT. ( We went there to help Aunt Sarah earn extra credit in math because the teacher needed to check vitals on infants younger than a year for his EMT course. We also drove to Provo to visit Gr. and Gr. Aunt Sarah did some shopping at Victoria Secret, you ate some fried rice, and Grandpa feed you most of his gelato ).

I can't believe how much has changed. I am constantly trying to keep the house clean-which others days it looks way better than others. You are always wanting to be on the move if you're not eating or sleeping. I still take naps with you just so I am energized when trying to get things accomplished throughout the day. We go on walks a few times a week now and you love it. You just stare at everything, not really moving or making nose. I swear you could be asleep if I couldn't see your face.
I still can't believe everything that has happened and all the changes that have been made since you came into this world. But time has to slow down, Mommy is still trying to lose 15 pounds before your first birthday. Okay?

We love you so much sweetheart. When your daddy has had enough sleep-you and he play all the time. It seems the only time you don't want daddy is when you're hungry or crying. At least I feel needed.


Love,

Mommy

swinging in copperton park

going on your first slide

going on the slide with mommy

at mommys graduation

Great Gr. Arnold

Gr Arnold

Great Gr. Arnold

Sarah

Sarah

Sarah and Shayla

Great Gr Arnold, Sarah, Shayla

Gr Arnold

Gr. Arnold

playing airplane with Gr Arnold

Sarah and Issac at Great Gr Harveys house

Brayla, Shayla, Katie

Shayla, Savannah, Sydney, Heather

showing off her cheerios

Mr Caterpiller

standing on your own and eating your bed

cry face-breaks mommys heart

outside in your jumper

staring through your crib

late night at Walmart

In Provo and playing with Gr. Arnold (this was on the trip with Aunt Sarah)

after a walk

daddy letting you play with a spoon and a pan

dumping your mac and cheese

don't you look cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment