Friday, May 25, 2012

Things I Love about Sydney

*I could stare at Sydneys face for hours on end because it seems she always has a new expression to show me. She can go from content, to happy, to anxious, to sad, to playful all in 30 seconds. It makes me laugh every time. I have tried for so many hours to capture some of those expressions. She always seems to know what I want when I bring my camera out.
* I love how when i pick up her up out of bed she clings to me for just a minute as if she has been extremely sad without me
*I love how you can tell when its her bedtime. No guessing. She is happy one minute, and the next she doesn't want to do anything. She doesn't want to be held, she doesn't want to stand on the floor (which is her new fav), she doesn't want to do any number of things. That's when you know it's bedtime or nap-time.
*I love how Jake takes care of her the first hour when he gets home from work, so I can sneak in an extra hour of sleep. Unless he is really tired, of course (or she wakes me up first).
* I love she gets so excited to go outside. Makes me want to go outside more often. Which is good in helping me loose weight. But not on days when its windy. Like today. I'm pretty sure some tree branches have been broken already.
* I love the way she concentrates so hard when she is eating her cheerios. She stares at her tray, while moving both hands to pick up a cheerio, and which ever hand gets it puts it in her mouth. Or she plays move from hand to hand and then feeds it to the dogs.


She was preparing for the flash

I put this on here, because it's the first picture I have of all of her teeth showing :)

Don't mind my messy couch. I finished laundry and was waiting for nap-time so I could fold it while watching a show

This is the new face she does all the time.




This is her laughing face






No comments:

Post a Comment