Tuesday, June 19, 2012

11 months old

Dear Sydney,

You turned 11 months old. That makes you almost 1! Oh my goodness. I'm so proud of you. You have done a lot of things, and are currently driving daddy and I crazy with how much you move around. You are such a fun little thing to watch when you get cruzing around.

Things you've done this last month:
-Started crawling
-Went to Lagoon for the first time
-Pull yourself to a standing position
-Started walking while holding fingers


Crawling: when you first started I was so excited. But then again, I could contain you in a little area. Now that you have discovered the rest of the house, you follow the dogs or anyone around as we move around the house.

Lagoon: We went to Lagoon on June 12th. We got there at 5 PM and left at closing time. You rode a few rides. Mommy was really hoping that we could go to Lagoon-A-Beach, but we couldn't so hopefully next year. You were so calm, no crying whatsoever. Even when daddy and I took you on the Terror Ride.

Pulling yourself to stand position has been an adventure. You first started in your crib, which has led to you eating half of it. There are so many holes in your crib now, it looks terrible. Now you pull yourself to stand in a few seconds, so if I turn away for a second you're already on your feet. Problem is you use your high chair a lot of the time, and it isn't very heavy, so you tip it over pretty easily.

You are starting to move your feet whenever I'm holding you up with my fingers. So I consider it "walking". You hate shoes, which I guess any baby would. But your dad and I have never been big on putting shoes on you.

Well you keep your dad and I busy playing and watching you move around and make sure you don't hurt yourself. We are in the process of trying to find Kazzoe another home, which will make not getting stepped on by dogs a little better. It makes me sad, but you require money to provide for and only having one dog, isn't a huge saver, but it can help.

Anyway, We love you. Currently you like me more than dad. You cry every time I leave you with daddy. After a few minutes you are ok, but it's really funny to watch.

Love,
              Mom. 
     

















No comments:

Post a Comment