Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day

For Father Day, I let Jake sleep in til Noon and then made some quick lunch before we packed and headed for Cane Beds, AZ to visit his dad. Jake hadn't seen his dad since October of 2010 (before Sydney was born). So we decided a little visit would be a good fathers day.

We got there a half hour before his dad did, so we visited with his grandparents for little while.

Then Walt, Ali, Kira showed up and we stayed and talked with them til about 7 PM Utah time.

So other than having to drive, it was a good fathers day.


Jake and his dad Walt

Sydney and Walt (their first time meeting)



To my dad:
I love you dad, you are so wonderful and kind. The best person to come to for anything.
I am so grateful that I came to you and mom. You are wonderful parents.
I hope you had a great Fathers Day.






To my husband:
You are so wonderful to me and Sydney. I am so grateful for all you do for us.
I love you so much. (And I'm happy to say we have almost been married for 3 wonderful years).



No comments:

Post a Comment