Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lagoon

Oh my goodness. Getting there was a huge nightmare. Jake and I had to take the dispatcher test earlier that day at 9 AM. By the time the test ended, and we got Sydney from the babysitter we didn't leave until 12:30 PM. So we got on the road, made like 7 potty stops along the way. Got to Lagoon, at about 5:00 PM. I was sad that we got there so late, because then we didn't go to the water park. We did Rattle Snake Rapids first, Jake and I got pretty wet, and so we both changed our clothes (which I forgot another pair of pants so I had to wear Jake's extra jeans I packed).  We then ate. We did get to put Sydney on a few rides. She did the Merry-go-round, the whale ride, the boat ride, and the Terror Ride with Jake and I, and the whole family did the Train. By that time it was 9 PM, so Jake and I ran and did the Colossus and the Spider before the park closed.

We the planned on heading straight for home, but then I felt bad that my parents wouldn't get to see her til after her first birthday so we headed for their house. We stayed the night, which ended up being pretty miserable because Sydney cried til about 3 AM. Jake finally just put her in the room across the hall and she fell asleep there. She woke me up at 9 AM, which was 2 hours later than we originally wanted to wake up, but considering how little sleep we got it was ok. I feed Sydney and let her play while Jake slept for another hour (he was the one driving home). We left my parents house at 11:30 AM.

We pulled into Cedar City around 3:15 PM, which gave me and hour before I had to get ready to go to St. George. I had a meeting down there for the firework stand we are running this summer. I had to leave so early so I could drop Sydney off with Lydia before I left.

So that trip was super busy. Fun, but way to much driving.



Here are a couple videos too....

Sydney on the Boats
 

Sydney on the Whales


       So This was supposed to be a picture but it was on the wrong setting when my mom took it, so it ended up as a 3 second video of us taking Sydney on the Terror Ride.



Mom and Sydney

Dad and Sydney

Mom, Sydney, Jake

Our Family

Jake, Alyssa, Dad, Mom

Sydney

Sarah and her boyfriend Brady

Shayla and her friend Lyndsey

Shayla, Spencer, Lyndsey

Shayla, Lyndsey, Dad, Spencer, Mom, Sydney, Jake

Shayla, Lyndsey, Sydney

Sarah and Brady

Spencer and Sydney

Dad and Sydney


Brady, Mom, Lyndsey, Shayla, Sarah, Jake

Jake and Sydney

Sydney

Sydney

Jake, Alyssa, Sydney

Sydney

Sydney

Sydney

Mom and Sydney

Sydney

Julie, Emily, Sydney

Grandpa Harvey, Dad, Jake, Alyssa

Grandpa H., Dad, Jake, Alyssa

Mom and Sydney (and the snake she bought)

Shayla and Sydney

Alyssa and Sydney

Sarah and Brady

Brady, Sarah, Mom

Jake and Sydney on the Merry go Round

Jake, Sydney, Alyssa

Jake and Sydney

Jake and Sydney

Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment