How you have grown. You sleep all night (except when were on vacation).
You crawl everywhere. You pull yourself to standing up on everything. You still really like to be held, especially when you're tired. You can't sleep without your little orange monkey. You really love to climb all over Sydney. You two are already going at it most days (her taking a toy from you and you pulling her hair kind of thing).
You are so much fun, and almost always have a smile on your face.
You are eating solid foods so well that I have started to feed you whatever I'm eating, so you don't eat a ton out of the jars anymore. You still only have two teeth on the bottom (but it feels like you are constantly teething) and so I still have to be careful with what I feed you.
You always have to have mommy or daddy in the room. And if we're moving about you'll come crawling after us. This happens most often when I'm headed to the bathroom.
You also come crawling when we show you food. So if I want you to crawl across the room, I call your name then wave the food around and you'll start for it.
You pulled yourself up in your crib so we had to lower it to the bottom so you wouldn't fall out.
You had an umbilical hernia for a couple weeks. It was really weird. But I haven't seen your belly button pop up in a while so I think its all healed up now.
You love to pull on daddys mustache.
You are such a joy in our lives, my sweet baby.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
Here are your 9 month stats as of 8-14-15 .
Weight: 18.09 lbs. 35th percentile.
Height: 27.75 inches. 50th percentile.
Head circumference: 17.2 inches. 25th percentile.
![]() |
| umbilical hernia |





































No comments:
Post a Comment