July 14th, 2015-My Sweet little Sydney turned 4!!!!!!!
I choose to do a Berenstain Bears theme for her birthday party this year. Unfortuately the decorations I made never got to be put up.
We held Sydneys Birthday party at Jungle Jims Playland. It cost a little bit more than we had planned, but all the kids had a ton of fun.
Her party was from 4-6 PM and because I was late getting everything done, and had to pick up balloons before I could leave for the party we were ten minutes late. And since Sydney was born at 4:01 PM she was already 4 when the party started.
We invited some of Sydneys friends from the apartment complex and then some of her second cousins. There was Savannah, Alex, Issac, Skylee, Hayden, Daycen, Asher, and then all the great grandparents, the parents of the kids, and then my family. (Sarah didn't make it to the playland, but Sydney opened up Family presents at our house, so that the kids presents took priority).
My friend Bindy made cupcakes for the party and they were so good. She was supposed to make a little 4 inch cake for Syd, but she forgot and turned it into cupcakes so she decorated Sydneys cupcake really cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment