It has been an adjustment having her gone every day for 3 hours. And my goal was to walk her to and from school everyday, we are about a fifteen minute walk away. But the only day we walked to school was the first day. And it was really hot. Sydney asked why we walked to school on the hottest day of the year. That made me laugh. And the rest of the time so far, I have either been running errands and just pick her up on my way home, or the kids are napping so I just wait til the very last minute to wake them up, or I am working on something at home and forget the time, and most importantly because usually I don't get much sleep so I am really tired and have no energy to walk that giant (I am exaggerating slightly) of a hill to get to the school. I am hoping with the weather cooling down that we can get into a routine and get more sleep so we can walk to school. Because driving in all the traffic is just such a nightmare sometimes.
Anyway, Sydney is loving school. And she is doing really well with all her math and reading homework. She is able to read (sometimes from memory) a sentence or too in her BOB learning collection books.
![]() |
| Her picture day outfit |




No comments:
Post a Comment