Saturday, November 3, 2018

October


 (below): waiting for the oil change




  (below) october crafts







  (below): had to take the car in and get the airbags replaced. The kids and i were in the autoshop for 5 hours. We eventually had to leave to go get food and it was cold and rainy outside.  The kids got bored with the stuff I brought and snacks I brought after an hour of being cooped up in a tiny waiting area. But we made it through with 30 minutes to spare before Sydney got out of school.






























  (below): Sydneys Halloween parade at school.  I had taken Lizzy with me, while Jake parked the car so that I could find a spot. When Jake walked into the school we both realized that he had left William in the car. So Jake immediately left at a run, the car was just a block from the school, and came back a few minutes later with William. Jake said he had a few tears, but was otherwise fine. We both laughed over that. Thank goodness it wasn't more serious.



No comments:

Post a Comment