Saturday, November 3, 2018

Lagoon in October-Twice!!

The first trip to Lagoon we took the kids because we ended up getting tickets from Nicoles work that Rhian gave to Jake. And we found the extra Lagoon tickets I lost during the summer. So we ended up with 7 tickets. Enough for us to go once as a family, and then again with just Jake and I on a date night.
So we went on Saturday ???. It was cold. And we had to park farther away than I have ever had to park before. This was the last Saturday Lagoon would be open for the season, so apparently they were really busy. We got there around 1:30 PM. And we only got to ride a handful of rides because the place was so packed. We left before closing, because it was dark and the kids were getting tired. But we had fun. Just us. Just the five of us.














The second trip was that next tuesday, the day before Lagoon closed for the season. And it was packed once again. But this time we didn't have to park out in the middle of nowhere. Jake and I only rode like 5 or 6 rides, but that was more rides that I have ridden in years. And I had a lot of fun on a date there with Jake. (But I did miss the kids-since we usually spend our time at Lagoon with them, it was really weird not to have them there with us.)
Lagoon didn't open til 5 PM, So we got there shortly after that and stayed until closing at 10 PM.





No comments:

Post a Comment