Saturday, December 29, 2018

Christmas Eve and Day

Christmas Eve we just stay at our house. Usually the day is pretty boring, just watching movies and playing. Then that evening we open our first present: Christmas pjs.






















below: when Santa left this is how our living room looked 


Christmas Day: The kids woke up at 8 am. Their normal time. They started with their stockings. And then I gave them brown bags to keep all their stuff in.



 below: Santa gifts










 below: Jake and I gave each of the kids a box of clothes









below: Jake and I gave Sydney a music box



below: We gave William train tracks and trains


below: we gave Lizzy a mixer set




below: we gave Lizzy a dog groomer kit


below: We gave Sydney a Pokemon belt with a couple of Pokemon figurines







below: we gave Sydney a How to Tell a Story game. It has a bunch of blocks and you roll a different block for each category and make a story. 







Below: These are the gifts from Lydia and Scott. We made a video call so that Lydia could watch the kids open all their gifts. She gave each girl a purse with a microphone and a baking set (that had aprons and oven mits and a rolling pin). William got a cars track set and a Lightening McQueen jacket. Jake and I each got sweatshirts. Mine said #momlife with a stick figure drawing for each kid and their name underneath it. Jake's sweatshirt said "Coding: dad life" with the same stick figure kid drawings.
The girls really liked everything Lydia gave them and I appreciated that they were so polite and thanked her a lot.


























below: Playing with our Christmas gifts








Below: Once the kids were all settled and playing with their toys, Jake and I opened our gifts to each other.










Below: We had the kids open this gift that was meant for a friend of mine last Christmas, but moved away and I never got it to her.


below:  I gave Jake a Nintendo game System. It has a lot of old games from our childhood on it. He was really excited for it.







below: Jake gave me a box of sewing machine feet. I was really excited for it.



below: My stocking stuffer to Jake.









below: My stocking stuffers from Jake


below: Playing the new Pokemon game



Grandma Harveys on Christmas day.  The kids each liked the gift Grandma and Grandpa gave them.

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment