July 21st-24th
The first day Lydia was here we did the combined birthday party at Obstacle Warrior Kids in Sandy.
Then we did fireworks the next day on the 23rd, because we were taking her home on the 24th.
I also talked Jake into doing those exploding soda experiment, but apparently I got the wrong soda so it was a big flop.
My children absolutely love their Uncle Josh. They torture him, which is how you know.
Then we experienced a very heavy and loud rainstorm for like ten minutes before it left. It was hilarious and William got really wet.
Lydia had sent Sydney's present to us via Amazon, so we saved it for when Lydia got to let Sydney open it up. She gave Sydney bullets and a Fortnite gun.
Lydia and Josh also spent time helping the kids do their Kiwi Co Crates.
We got Sydney's ears pierced with Lydia was here. I was actually feeling sick, and was desperately trying not to puke while Sydney was getting her ears pierced. But she was super brave. I was so proud of how she handled it. We went to a piercing shop downtown called Koi Piercing and the girl that was doing the piercing talked to Sydney about everything. Every step, every tool. They have you buy their studs, or you can bring your own, but you have to do it days in advance so they can clean it properly. Their studs they sell are hypoallergenic. So Sydney picked a very small diamond like stud pair.






































































No comments:
Post a Comment