Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Monster Truck Show

 Saturday, September 18th

I really thought William would enjoy seeing monster trucks because he is so obsessed with cars of any kind. So Jake and I bought monster truck tickets. 

Jake let the kids pick out a flavor of popcorn so each had their own bag. While he was in line we got take pictures with an actual monster truck. 

Jake also had to go get ear plugs, because i didn't know that we needed them. I think if we had had headmuff rather than ear plugs the kids might have enjoyed this more. It also didn't help that they didn't allowed any kids to stand in the aisle so they could see better. Jake was pretty bored, and spent 90% of his time re-putting the kids ear plugs in their ears.

But for the most part none of the kids cared, in fact we left about 15 minutes early, and we avoided all traffic. 

I certainly wouldn't waste our money on it again. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment