Thursday, August 10, 2017

July Harvey Birthdays

So we went to Mountain Dell Golf Course to the park they have their. We celebrated June and July birthdays. The kids got to play at the park. William loves great grandpa Harvey.


















below: Celebrating Sydneys birthday



below: see in this picture the binky that Lizzy has in her mouth. If you look closely you will see she has a pony tail around her binky. It started with me using my ponytails to put through the whole in the binky like the binky clips do. But we lost the clips, so I thought I would save us money and just use my pony tails. Well it got to the point where she would steal my ponytails and just have them resting on her binky (like pictured below). She would even have two or three ponytails just resting between her binky and her face. And Jake and I came to the conclusion she likes the feel of it.
Anyway. Back to why were actually here.









No comments:

Post a Comment